Aside from financial assistance, below is a list of items that are also most welcome!
- Puppy food pellets and tins. Montego and Royal Canin puppy is our preferred brand for Quarantine pups. We use all other brands too.
- Milk O Pup puppy milk
- Soft toys and treats for our puppies
- Chew toys and treats
- Real meat, chicken necks, liver, rice, etc. We cook for our pups daily
- Interior and exterior wall paint – always needed!
- Office stationery eg: scissors, pens, tippex, etc
- Cleaning products for office, kitchen etc. Bleach, washing powder, dishwashing liquid, Handy Andy, Domestos, dustbin bags, used shopping bags, newspaper.
- F10 cleaning solution (can be bought from most vets or Milmac)
- 3ml syringe
- Cotton wool
- Trees, plants and greenery, pavers, cobbles for the garden and around the kennels
- Weld mesh fencing
- Spray bottles
- Fruit and vegetables for our pigs
- Building sand, plaster sand, bricks, cement, concrete mix etc.
- Cages for clinic
- Tooth cleaning kit for clinic estimated to be R20 000 (this is becoming a necessity as we have many dogs with terrible teeth issues.)
- Second hand x-ray machine estimated to be R80 000 ( a nice to have but not a great necessity at this time – we currently go to another vet if needed.)
See our Help Out page to find other ways to give back
PBO Number: 930053318
11,784 total views, 13 views today